Friday 29 November 2013

Facebook Pages

As a Facebook page user I noticed the reach of my posts was pretty low compared to the amount of likes my page has. My page has over 3,000 likes, but according to the Facebook stats most of my posts only reach about 200-800 of people that like the page.
Have some of you other Facebook page users noticed this also?

Well the other day one of the pages I like, Rivet Licker, posted about this also. And the fact that 'likers' have to manually select how many posts they see from your page, although the option is not obvious.

As a page 'liker' you have to hover over the liked button on the pages, then select settings and then select 'all updates'.


I hope that helps some of you guys if you have ever noticed you are missing updates from your favourite pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment