Wednesday 27 November 2013

Website Overhaul

www.blacksunshineiow.com 
This weekend I gave the Black Sunshine website a big makeover. It has been a long time since I have done anything to my site, other than add to the galleries, and thought it was about time it all had a new look.

I use Moonfruit for my site which has a really easy interface for designing your site and just upgraded to html 5. No, I don't know what that means either :p But a lot of the designs and functions have changed or are not available at the moment. Which is why  on my site, the galleries are smaller and there is no contact form as yet.

I will hopefully be adding more to it soon. If you think anything needs adding to it in the dread info or FAQ section just let me know below in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment