Monday 13 January 2014

Sharing the Love: Hazel's Imaginarium


This weeks Sharing the Love post features Hazel's Imaginarium, beautiful handmade bracelets and necklaces.

Hazel says "My bracelets and necklaces are  macrame, which is essentially lots of weird complicated knots.
I only started out in November after being given some charms by a friend. And after being bored while ending up on bed rest after a small operation, I started out making beaded stretch bracelets and then tried making a few macrame pet collars with wool.   But I soon found out this took a lot of wool and time, so I ordered some cord and more charms and made more. Soon after I was bombarded with Christmas orders. It was amazing, I of never thought it could happen but it did."                                                                                                                                                                                                            
 You can check out Hazels' imaginarium on Facebook, where she has lots of great photos of her work and you can contact her for you very own custom jewellery.



No comments:

Post a Comment