Monday 5 May 2014

Lady Gaga Faking It

I just came across one of the photos from Lady Gaga's artRave tour and even though I am not a big fan of her music, I am loving her new do!


From the photos I have seen, I gather this is just one of the looks from her show but this one caught my eye. Why? Because of the dreads of course! :)
I'm pretty sure it is a wig, but can't quite tell if it is synthetic hair or wool. I would love to know who made it (if anyone knows please let me know).

So what do you think of this look? Do you think it will make fake dreads the next big thing?

2 comments:

  1. Of course you liked it, it looks just like you!

    As for if I liked it or not, I always admire Gaga's adventurous look. Do I think it will catch on? Don't know how much impact she has on fashion still. But, if it does, that would be great for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A brighter, fluffier, younger version of me maybe lol ;)

      Delete